Enjoy this simple Keto Marinara sauce. With only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes, it is a breeze to make plus offers a healthier alternative to the store bought spaghetti sauces.
I was slightly disappointed when I learned store bought pasta sauces are LOADED with sugars. Pasta sauce is a staple in our home for pizzas and breadsticks. As a working-mom of 3 children (and a pilot husband), I am always on the look out for recipes that meet my criteria 1) easy and simple 2) healthy 3) delicious. Sometimes it is hard to find all three but stumbling upon this homemade marinara sauce I quickly fell in love.
Simple Keto Marinara Sauce
Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Open cans of diced tomatoes and place on stove in a medium sized pan on medium.
- Add in garlic salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Mix and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Once the tomatoes have cooked and the excess juices have cooked off, add olive oil.
- Stir and let sit for 1 minute to let the flavors incorporate.
- Turn off heat and serve.
Macros (per serving):
Net Carbs: 4g