I’m not Italian but I love Italian food. Pizza, pastas, Italian sodas. You name it and it’s delicious. So when I decided to go Keto my heart was crushed thinking about all those greasy pizzas I was giving up. Thankfully, I found this easy keto pizza recipe that can be tailored to fit any veggie or meat lover’s craving.
SIMPLE MARGHERITA KETO PIZZA
Serving Size: 1 slice
- Preheat over to 450F.
- Place cream cheese and shredded cheese in a glass measuring cup and melt in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir cheeses.
- Continue to melt the cheese mixture with 30 second intervals until the cheese is well combined.
- Once the cheeses are combined, add almond flour, garlic salt and Italian seasoning and mix.
- Place the cheesy dough mixture on a buttered 9x13 baking sheet.
- Use your fingers to spread the dough until it is 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Take out and let rest of 3 minutes.
- Use a low sugar marinara sauce or make this Simple Keto Marinara Sauce – 5 Ingredients and spread evenly on the cheesey crust.
- Cut fresh mozerella into 10 equal pieces and evenly place on the marinara sauce.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until the mozerella cheese is melted.
- Take out and top with fresh basil leaves.
Macros (per serving):
Net Carbs: 3g
Anyone else have a favorite low-carb recipe?